1. Save a life.
2. Fall in love (over and over and over).
3. Get the giggles at the most inappropriate moment ever.
4. Wear yellow to a funeral to celebrate a life rather than mourn the end of one!
6. Slap a stranger’s ass.
7. Become friends with someone much (and I mean much) older.
8. Buy a house in a different country.
9. Savor some wine on a rooftop.
10. Wear a faux fur coat out to a bar one evening and pretend I’m a movie star.
11. Pet a camel and feed it camel food.
12. Find out what camels eat.
13. Buy my parents a really nice gift.
14. Travel to 7 6 out of the 7 continents (sorry, Antarctica).
15. Go scuba diving.
16. Have a pen-pal.
17. Build a nearly perfect fire.
18. Graduate college.
19. Take a sabbatical.
20. Stay in bed for one whole day (although, allow myself to use the bathroom).
21. Help someone cross off something on their bucket list.
22. Share my deepest, darkest secrets with someone.
23. Run a marathon.
24. Have my cake and eat it too.
25. Live in New York City.
26. Watch a child-birth.
27. Write a book.
28. Get all my moles checked (sooner rather than later…)
29. Have a hard core make-out session at a drive-in movie.
30. Find my soul mate.
31. Go on a guilty-free shopping spree.
32. Go to a book signing and get a book signed that I’ve actually read.
33. Meditate in Bali.
34. Read a newspaper naked in front of my window.
35. Hike through a rainforest.
36. Visit an orphanage and donate in any way that I can.
37. Break into a pool and skinny dip at night.
38. Make an inspiring public speech.
39. Make a wish come true.
40. Own my very own dog.
41. Name my dog Mooshoo.
42. Go to a movie alone.
43. Stay in touch with someone I met on a plane.
44. Wear an outrageous outfit in public shamelessly.
45. Have a no-feelings-attached male best friend.
46. Host a couch-surfer.
47. Host a dinner party and actually make all the food (no grocery bought dessert).
48. Pretend I am Carrie Bradshaw for the night and order a cosmo and wear sparkles.
49. Ice-skate without cursing at myself (and whoever I am with) the whole time.
50. Watch P.S. I love You without crying.
51. Have a study-abroad reunion.
52. Wear a smokey-eye and pretend my name is Bridget at a party.
53. Make my own piecrust.
54. Learn how to make graffiti art.
55. Buy my own couch.
56. Feed a koala some mint.
57. Buy expensive heels (over $250).
58. Go on a blind date.
59. Ride on a moped through cobblestone streets.
60. Grow a garden.
61. Pee my pants at a comedy show.
62. Find my “dream job.”
63. Get a mentor.
64. Meet Diane Von Furstenburg.
65. Research my ancestors.
66. Spend one St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland.
67. Watch two people I love get married.
68. Ride a tandem bike across The San Francisco Bridge (again).
69. Send my step-mom flowers for no reason in particular.
70. Spend a Christmas in London.
71. Learn how to make my grandma’s eggplant Parmesan.
72. Go on a road trip with my best friends along the West Coast.
73. Buy a veteran a drink to thank them for their service.
74. Dress up like Heidi in Germany (braids and all).
75. Teach a parrot a word.
76. Tell my little sister how much she inspires me.
77. Tell my older sister how grateful I am to have her in my life.
78. Tailgate HARD at a South Carolina football game.
79. Learn how to do a cartwheel.
80. Go out for drinks with a former teacher of mine.
81. Shop at Barney’s New York (preferably at the Barney’s in New York).
82. Become an aunt.
83. Watch a live WNBA game.
84. Drink coconut milk out of a coconut.
85. Work for some sort of creative design company.
86. Make a dress and actually wear it this time.
87. Put my lighter (or phone) up at a concert.
88. Pick some wild flowers and give them to a significant other.
89. Work in a foreign country.
90. Inspire a child.
91. Buy a pair of footie pajamas (tie-dyed, obviously).
92. Subscribe to a magazine (no email subscriptions).
93. Visit a brewery to see how beer is made.
94. Ride a horse bareback.
95. Teach someone a card game.
96. Become lifetime friends with someone I met in a hostel.
97. Die happy.
98.Wear a ridiculous, British inspired, crafty looking hat.
99. Watch a movie and read the book after.
100. Leave a mark on the world.
If anyone would like to help me accomplish some of these, I would be forever grateful. In the meantime, keep on keepin’ on. -KB